Friday, July 27, 2012

Sex is the short-cut to good grades in the university!



A former district judge, now-also-former NUS associate law professor Tey Tsun Hang is charged with 6 counts of corruption in a sex-for-grades scandal.

And these are his words when speaking to the press:

"At stake is my liberty, integrity and livelihood. My reputation has been tarnished and my family suffers a as result. I am known to speak up, amongst other things, on the Singapore legal system. I write in good faith, and with no ill intent. In similar vein, I shall fearlessly defend myself against the charges, and vigorously."

Walauz, sir, you're kena charged for giving away sex grades leh, don't talk like machiam you kena charged because you said the wrong things at Speakers' Corner leh!

No comments:

Post a Comment